Total Time: 30 mins
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (or bits, or mini chips, etc)
- 4 tablespoons hot water
- 4 eggs, beaten (I use the pasteurized ones since the eggs won’t be cooked)
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier (to taste)
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped very stiff with no sugar added
- Melt chocolate with hot water. To melt completely, it may be necessary to place the bowl in a pan of hot water.
- Cool and then add beaten eggs.
- Add Grand Marnier.
- Carefully fold in whipped cream.
- Chill and serve.