Cook Time: 25 mins
1 cup mashed ripe banana
2 cups oatmeal
1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
1⁄4 cup applesauce
1⁄3 cup raisins
1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients until moist.
- (I use old-fashioned rolled oats, but imagine you could use quick-cook oats instead).
- Mixture will be gooey and sticky.
- That is normal.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Flatten to desired thickness and shape, as cookies WILL NOT spread on baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.