Quick and easy recipe with just a few simple ingredients, that everyone will love.
2 large Granny smith apples, peeled and cored.
1 ½ cups white sugar
2 cans (approx. 10oz) crescent roll dough
1 cup butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 can Mountain Dew/Sprite soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a 9×13 in baking dish.
- Cut each apple into 8 wedges and set aside.
- Separate the crescent roll dough into triangles. Roll each apple wedge in crescent roll dough starting at the smallest end.
- Pinch to seal and place in the baking dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and stir in the sugar and cinnamon. Pour over the apple dumplings.
- Pour the soda over the dumplings.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes in the oven, or until golden brown.
Let cool for 10 minutes, then enjoy!