Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Lasagna is fun and delicious combo of classic caramel apple pie and yummy cinnamon rolls.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
2 cans cinnamon rolls
4 large apples- peeled and diced (Granny Smith or Golden Delicious)
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon cornstarch
¼ -1/3 cup caramel sauce (or salted caramel sauce if you prefer)
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and spray glass or ceramic 8 x 8 x 2 inch dish with nonstick spray( I used 7 x 9 x 2 inch ceramic dish).
- In a bowl stir together diced apples, sugar, corn starch, cinnamon and nutmeg to coat evenly.
- Cut cinnamon rolls in ¼ inch slices and then roll it out on floured work surface until thin. Dust it with flour because they are too sticky and they will fall apart when rolling out. You can dust your hands with flour and press it to thin it out if you find that easier.
- Arrange first layer of flattened cinnamon rolls at the bottom and sides of a dish. Press them with your hands to seal them well.
- Spread half of apples from the filling and drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of caramel sauce on top. Cover with another layer of flattened cinnamon rolls.
- Spread remaining apples and drizzle again with caramel sauce. Cover with remaining flattened cinnamon rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake another 10-15 minutes until the top are golden brown.
- Cool at least 30 minutes, drizzle with icing(that came with cinnamon rolls) slice and serve.