Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
1 lb ground turkey breast
1⁄2 green bell pepper, minced
4 scallion, thinly sliced
1⁄3 cup bread crumbs
1 egg white
1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
1⁄4 cup sweet and sour sauce
1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, lightly combine turkey, pepper, scallions, bread crumbs, egg white and soy sauce. Shape into 32 balls (about 1″) and place on the pan. Bake until cooked through and browned, about 15 minutes. (In my oven, at least, 20 minutes is best).
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine sweet and sour sauce with applesauce. Microwave on high until hot and bubbly (about 2 minutes).
- Stir the meatballs into the sauce and serve.
- Per serving: 4 SmartPoints;5 PointsPlus; 4 POINTS (old)