who doesn’t love a good slow cooker recipe? They are fast and easy, and taste delicious! And this low calorie Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe is truly one of the yummiest low calorie crock pot recipes I’ve tried.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 6 hrs
- 2lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 6 fillets
- 10 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 lemons, sliced
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp salt, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Spray bottom of slow cooker with nonfat cooking spray. Place hanf of the lemons and garlic in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and thyme and place on top of lemons and garlic.
- Cover chicken with remaining lemon slices and garlic, and pour broth over everything.
- Cover and cook on low about 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through. Liquid from slow cooker can be strained and served over chicken.