Total Time: 5 hrs 10 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 hrs
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen cut green beans (I used fresh that we put in the freezer last summer)
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) jarsliced pimiento, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 6 oz)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled
- In a 31/2 to 4 quart crock pot, combine green beans, onion, pimiento, mushrooms, soup, cheese and pepper.
- Sprinkle top with crumbled bacon.
- Cover, cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours or on high for 21/2- 3 hours.
- Stir before serving.