Prep time: 15 min
Total time: 35 mins
- 1 box (16 oz) penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lb uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded), cut into chunks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 2 jars (16 oz each) Alfredo sauc
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- In large pot of water, cook penne pasta until al dente as directed on box. Drain; return pasta to pot.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F. In 10- to 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add uncooked chicken tenders; season with salt and pepper. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Add chicken and broccoli to pasta; stir to combine. Stir in alfredo sauce until well blended.
- Pour mixture evenly into ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until heated through in center and cheese is melted.