Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas : This cheesy chicken quesadillas recipe is creamy and super easy to make with one extra special delicious ingredient included. It’s an easy meal your family will love.
1 Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
1 cup salsa
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon ground cumin
4 oz. cream cheese
dash of salt
8 flour tortillas
1/4 cup melted butter
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Optional: Serve the quesadillas with sour cream or your favorite guacamole if desired.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat the first six ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and blended throughout the mixture.
- Lightly brush one side of each tortilla with butter and place (butter side down) on baking sheet.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture on one half of the tortilla and then cover with a good sprinkling of the cheese.
- Fold over each tortilla and bake for about 10 minutes until slightly crisp and lightly brown.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!