This cheesy Zucchini Bake is one of my favorite ways to use zucchini! Delicious for breakfast, lunch, or dinner…and so easy to make!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
2 Tbsp. butter
1 small onion, chopped (approx. 1 c.)
4 c. chopped zucchini (approx. 4 small)
1 Tbsp. dried basil
1 Tbsp. dried oregano
1 Tbsp. dried mustard
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Press crescent roll dough into a greased 8×8 inch pan.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet; add chopped onion and chopped zucchini and saute over medium heat 5 minutes (until tender-crisp).
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs and then stir in spices.
- Add a small amount of onion/zucchini mixture to eggs to temper them; then add remainder of mixture and stir together.
- Stir in shredded mozzarella.
- Pour mixture into unbaked crust; bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 min.