16 ounces hash browns, frozen
1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 medium onion, diced
1/2 medium bell pepper, diced
3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place a layer of frozen hash browns on the bottom of the crock pot, followed by a layer of bacon, then onions, bell pepper and cheese.
- Repeat the layering process two more times, ending with a layer of cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
- Pour over the crock pot mixture.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- ***I cooked this for 7 hours and it was perfect. The whole family enjoyed. it.