Simple & Delicious with only 2 Ingredients, these spice cake mini muffins are a hit every time I make them.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
Total Time: 22 mins
Servings: 24 muffins
- 1 box (15 – 18 ounces) spice cake mix (I substituted a yellow cake mix with 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice whisked in)
- 1 can (15 ounces) canned pumpkin puree
- Position an oven rack in the center of the oven.
- For mini muffins, preheat the oven to 400F degrees and line 24 mini muffin cups with paper liners or coat them with non-stick spray. (You can also use regular muffin tins for smallish regular muffins.)
- Make the batter in a large bowl by mixing just the two ingredients together, ignoring the instructions on the cake mix. This will take some effort and the mixture will be very very thick!
- Divide the batter evenly among the mini muffin cup tins.
- Bake at 400F degrees until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 10- 12 minutes for the mini-muffins.
- Remove and place on wire racks to cool.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: *2
Weight Watchers SmartPoints: *4