This chicken taco casserole is too rich and delicious to be so healthy!
2 C. Cooked Chicken or Chicken Substitute (like Gardein)
1/2 Bell Pepper
1 Packet Taco Seasoning + 1/4 C. Water
1 C. Low-Fat Tortilla Chips, crushed and divided
1 C. Nonfat Sour Cream
1 C. Shredded Monterey Jack
1 C. Salsa
1/2 Can Black Beans
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line the bottom of a casserole dish with half of the chips.
- Saute the delicious veggies, beans, and chicken with the taco powder and water, making a sauce.
- Stir together cooked veggie mixture with salsa.
- Spread that mixture over your tortilla chips.
- Repeat this process, so you’ll have two identical layers.
- Add sour cream, top with cheese, and garnish with cilantro.
- Bake at 350* degrees F for about 20 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Weight Watchers Points
6 Servings: 11 Points Plus / 13 Smart Points each