Cook Time: 45 mins
3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
2 (1 lb) bags frozen broccoli
1 (10 1/2 ounce) canrotel brand tomatoes and green chilies
10 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- Mix chicken broth, frozen broccoli and tomatoes and chilies together.
- Simmer for 25 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Cube Velveeta and put into soup pot.
- Simmer just until cheese is melted.
- This recipe freezes and refrigerates well. I make a large recipe at the beginning of the week and use it to snack on when I’m in danger of breaking my diet. I can have a large bowl and some crusty bread with it and still be under 5 points.