Candy dipped Oreos have become a holiday tradition at our house! Since we love holiday Oreos so much, we had to make these Valentine’s Day Oreos to give to the sweet hearts in our life. These will make a great homemade Valentine’s Day gifts
Valentine’s Day Oreos are fun to gift to teachers, friends, and neighbors! Simply slide them into a cute box or bag and attach a Valentine gift tag! These homemade Valentine’s Day treats are quick to make–they only take about 30 minutes from start to finish.
- Wilton Bright Pink Candy Melts
- Red, Pink, & White Valentine’s Sprinkles
- Melt the candy melts as directed on the package in a microwave safe bowl.
- Dip the Oreo halfway into the melted candy.
- Place the Oreo onto the parchment paper.
- Scatter sprinkles over the melted candy.
Tip: Only dip 4-5 Oreos in the candy melts at a time, then add the sprinkles on top. The candy melts harden very quickly!