These white chocolate chip cookies are stuffed with pink and red M&M’s and white chocolate chips. So soft and chewy!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 11 mins
Total Time 21 mins
Servings: 12 cookies
- 8 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Valentine’s mix M&Ms
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until well combined.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Dump in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined. Dough will be soft.
- Stir in the candy and white chocolate chips.
- Use a large cookie scoop to scoop out 12 balls of dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes exactly. Do not overbake. Cookies may look a bit underdone, but they will set up as they cool.
- Let cookies set on the baking sheet for at least 5 minutes before eating.
- Store, tightly covered, for up to 5 days.
This dough doesn’t tend to double well. If you need more than a dozen cookies, I recommend making separate batches.
This recipe requires real butter – do not use margarine.