Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
1⁄4 lb Italian turkey sausage, cut into 1/4 in. slices
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1⁄4 cup chicken broth
2 tbsp garlic, minced
1⁄4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1⁄4 tsp dried oregano, leaves
- Spray large skillet with Pam cooking spray and heat skillet.
- Add sausage and stir frequently until no longer pink 5-6 minutes.
- Add bell peppers,onion,broth, garlic, pepper flakes and oregano. Saute all together for 5 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered 5 minutes more.
- Per serving: 3 SmartPoints; 2 PointsPlus; 2 POINTS (old)