Time to Prepare: 1 hour
2 pounds ground turkey
1 (6 oz.) box herb-seasoned stove-top stuffing
1 cup McCormick® “Simply Better” Turkey Gravy, divided
1/2 cup carrots, diced
1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
1/2 cup celery, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried sage
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons milk
kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Heat butter in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and sauté onion, carrot and celery for 6-8 minutes, or until softened. Add garlic and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Season with salt and pepper, then stir in 3 tablespoons turkey gravy. Cook for 2 minutes, then remove from heat and let cool.
- Place ground turkey, stuffing mix, eggs and milk in a large bowl. Fold in cooked and cooled vegetables, then season with thyme, sage, salt and pepper.
- Use two forks or your clean hands to mix everything together until fully incorporated.
- Turn mixture out into greased loaf pan, then top with remaining 1/4 cup gravy.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot, topped with turkey gravy.