Triple Berry Banana Breakfast Smoothie – a breakfast-worthy, easy smoothie made with fresh berries and banana. A great way to start any day. Prep Time 3 minutes Total Time 3 minutes Servings 16 -20 oz Author Rachel
- 1/2 cup raspberries frozen (about 2 1/2oz)
- 5 small strawberries frozen (about 2-3 oz)
- 1/3 cup blackberries frozen (about 2 oz)
- 1/2 small banana fresh (about 1 oz)
- 1 cup juice 100% apple or apple blend
- 1 scoop protein powder optional
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth. Enjoy!
- If you’re looking for added protein try this recipe with the added protein powder option.
- If you like a little sweeter, creamy smoothie, try this recipe with the added vanilla greek yogurt. This will also increase the amount of protein in the breakfast smoothie.