Total Time: 45 mins
1 block (32 Oz. Block) Velveeta Cheese
1 package (8 Oz. Package) Cream Cheese
1 can (10 Oz. Can) Rotel
1 can (10.75 Oz. Can) Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1 pound Ground Beef OR Sausage (or A Combination Of Both)
- Brown ground beef or sausage (or both) in a pan over medium heat and set aside.
- Cut up the Velveeta and cream cheese into cubes and place into a crock pot.
- Pour in the Rotel and the cream of mushroom soup and stir ingredients together. P
- lace the crock pot on low setting for an hour, letting the ingredients meld.
- After about 30 minutes, add the browned meat and continue to let cook, stirring as needed.