1 Can pizza crust (or homemade)
6 oz of sliced Pepperoni
8 – 12 oz of 6 Cheese Italian Blend (or Mozzarella)
1/2 – 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Tomato or Pizza Sauce (optional)
How to make it
- Roll out the dough into a large rectangle and brush it with Italian dressing.
- Top with as many pepperoni as you can fit on the dough.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and Italian seasoning and roll up tightly, starting with longest side of dough.
- Fold sides under, and place on pan, dough seam side down.
- Brush with an egg white and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes, then slice and serve. By then it’ll be time to git ‘er down!