This is going to be the easiest BBQ chicken you have ever made.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 4 hrs
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup BBQ sauce
¼ cup Italian dressing
¼ cup brown sugar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
salt to taste
- Season chicken breast lightly ( a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor.
- Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is! Our favorite way is on fresh rolls, topped with coleslaw.