6 Corn tortilla, warmed
1-pound ground beef
6 green onions, thinly sliced, white/light green parts, reserve dark green parts for garnish
1 can (10-ounces) Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
½ cup corn, frozen, canned or fresh
Salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
¼ teaspoon chili powder
¼ cup water
¼ cup Kraft Spicy Jalapeno Cream Cheese
¼ teaspoon cumin
1 cup Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray and line with warmed tortillas; set aside.
- Place beef in a skillet and cook until browned; drain fat.
- Stir in green onions, canned tomatoes, back beans, corn, salt, pepper, and chili powder; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, water, cream cheese, and cumin; whisk until well combined.
- Spoon ground beef mixture onto tortillas in skillet.
- Pour egg mixture over beef and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until set.