Taco Pasta Salad – a creamy pasta salad with all your favorite taco toppings! Great to make ahead and have in the fridge for dinner or to take to any get together.
For the Dressing:
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Salsa
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
For the Salad:
- 1 pound Pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 6 ounce can Black Olives, sliced and drained
- 2 Avocados, diced
- 4 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- In a bowl whisk together mayo, sour cream, salsa, and taco seasoning until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together cooked pasta, corn, tomatoes, cheese, olives, avocado and green onions. Add dressing, and mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Place in fridge until chilled.
- Can be made the day ahead.