Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
1 lb ground beef
1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
1 (8 ounce) can beef broth
1 (14 ounce) can rotel
6 slices cheddar cheese
1 (8 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef
- Add taco seasoning, mushroom soup, beef broth, and Rotel tomatoes
- Bring to a simmer. Simmer for about 5-10 minutes
- Pour chips into bottom of casserole dish (leave whole)
- Pour beef mixture over chips
- Place sliced cheese on top.
- Bake at 375° for about 10 minutes or until cheese looks melted.