1 lb Ground Beef
1 pkg Taco Seasoning
1 Cup Water
Chili Cheese Corn Chips- to taste
1 Can Cheddar Cheese Soup
½ Cup Milk
8 to 12 oz Shredded Mozzarella
Toppings as desired
How to make it :
- Brown ground beef and prepare as taco meat according to the seasoning package (using water).
- Pour enough fritos into a 9 x9 pan to cover the bottom.
- Top with taco meat.
- Combine soup and milk in a sauce pan and heat through until smooth.
- Top taco meat with cheese sauce.
- Top with cheese (8 oz to 12 oz depending on the level of cheesiness desired).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until bubbly.
- Serve over lettuce and with desired topics.