½ cup of soy sauce.
½ cup of honey.
½ cup of apricot jam.
2 tbsps of oil.
1 tsp of vinegar.
2 chopped garlic cloves.
½ tsp of ground ginger.
4 lbs of chicken wings and drumettes.
- Bring to a boil the mixture of soy sauce, honey, jam, oil, vinegar, garlic and ginger in a medium saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat stirring occasionally.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, arrange the chicken wings and pour the sauce over the top and toss to coat.
- In a preheated oven to 375° bake the chicken wings for 1 hour or so and serve hot!
- Bonne Appétit.
- Easy, peasy and steaky! I swear to you, I can have like 10 of these and still want more. It’s insanely delicious. Give it a shot, and let me know what you think.
- Every chicken lover craves to have some good sticky browned chicken wings. I got the right recipe for you! Check out my amazing sweet sticky chicken wings!