Sugar Cookie Base:
½ cup butter, room temperature
½ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 ¼ cup flour
¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
4 (8 oz) bricks PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla
Sprinkle Whipped Cream Garnish
½ cup heavy whipping cream
1 ½ Tbsp powdered sugar
2 Tbsp rainbow sprinkles
optional garnish – sugar cookie pieces.
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Cookie Crust
- Lightly spray a 9 “ springform pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Prepare crust first by beating butter and sugar together for 1-2 minutes until fluffy. Add in egg and vanilla, mixing until smooth. Add salt and baking soda and mix until incorporated, scraping sides as necessary.
- Finally, add in flour until just combines and stir in sprinkles.
- Press cookie dough into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Cheesecake Filling
- Clean mixing bowl and beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Add in vanilla and one egg at a time, mixing in between each until just combined. Don’t over-mix and don’t forget to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl during mixing.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over cookie base.
- Bake in oven for 55-60 minutes until center is almost set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Whipped cream
- When cheesecake is chilled you can make your whipped cream by mixing you heavy cream and powdered sugar in mixing bowl with whisk attachment until stiff peaks form. Add sprinkles and mix until combined. Pipe or spread whipped cream on top of the cheesecake, garnish with sugar cookies if desired