24 whole Jumbo Pasta Shells
2 cups cooked Italian Sausage, chopped
1 cup Ricotta Cheese
2 T. chopped Fresh Parsley
4 scallions, chopped
⅔ cup fresh Shredded Parmesan Cheese
⅔ cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2 jars Rao’s Sauce (I used 1½ jars)
For the Topping:
½ cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
¼ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Boil the shells approx 8 mins. Drain.
- Stir together, sausage and ricotta cheese.
- Add scallions, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese and parsley.
- Pour some sauce in bottom of 9×13 dish to coat well.
- Stuff each shell with filling and set in the sauce standing up.
- Pour some more sauce over the tops of each shell.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 -25 mins.