Total Time: 33mins
Prep Time: 3 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Mix all ingredients together and place steaks into freezer bag with marinade, preferably overnight.
- The original recipe used balsamic vinegar.Seems I never had that on hand so I just used white and listed that in the recipe, but balsamic is definitely better.