Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 4 hrs
1 cup coconut milk about a half a can
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons soy sauce low-sodium
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon ginger peeled and minced
3 garlic cloves minced
3 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon lime juice
Optional garnishes: chopped peanuts cilantro or green onions)
- To a 6 qt slow cooker, add the coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, ginger, garlic, and stir until combined.
- Cut the chicken breasts into one inch chunks and add to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Add the lime juice and cornstarch/water mixture to the slow cooker and stir carefully.
- Cook for an additional 20 minutes until sauce is thickened.
- Garnish with desired toppings like chopped peanuts, cilantro or green onions (or all three!).