Yields: 8 Generous Servings
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 8 hrs
3 pounds sirloin tip roast cut into 1-inch cubes
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small onion, minced
4 cups beef broth
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 16 ounce package uncooked broad noodles
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a zip-top freezer bag.
- Add beef cubes and shake to coat.
- Sautee beef in hot oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Cook until browned then place in bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix beef broth, ketchup and onions in a bowl.
- Pour above mixture over beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours until beef is tender.
- Add noodles to slow cooker and cook an additional 20 to 30 minutes until noodles are tender.