1 lb ground turkey or beef
1 onion, chopped
2-3 stalks celery, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1 can tomato soup (10.75 oz)
1/2 cup ketchup
3 tbsp mustard
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp BBQ sauce (optional)
Salt/Pepper to taste
Hamburger Buns (to serve on)
- In a medium skillet, cook turkey/beef with the onion, celery, and green pepper.
- Cook until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain fat. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place meat mixture in slow cooker.
- Add in remaining ingredients, stirring until combined.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low 4 hours.
- Serve on hamburger buns!