2 lbs whole baby potatoes
2 tbs olive oil
16 oz. fully-cooked chicken sausage, sliced in 1 inch chunks
1 small yellow onion, sliced
1 yellow banana pepper, sliced
1 Roma tomato, quartered and sliced
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Place baby potatoes in 4 quart slow cooker and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss well.
- Add sausage.
- Top with onion and pepper slices.
- Add tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 8-10, or until potatoes are tender.
- Add fresh chopped parsley and stir.
- Enjoy this easy, fuss free dinner.