1 can cream of chicken soup (10.75 oz)
1 pint sour cream
1 1/2 cups Ritz crackers, crushed
1/2 cup butter, melted
4 boneless chicken breasts, about 1 1/2 lbs
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken soup and sour cream.
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted butter and Ritz crackers until combined and crumbly.
- Place chicken on bottom of slow cooker (use a slow cooker liner first for easier clean up).
- Pour chicken soup/sour cream mixture over top of chicken and spread.
- Sprinkle crumbled Ritz mixture on top of chicken evenly.
- Place lid on slow cooker and allow to cook on low for 6-8 hours, high for about 4 hours.
- Once cooked, serve chicken over pasta, mashed potatoes, rice, or as is!!