4 lbs. pork back ribs cut into individual ribs
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup pineapple juice
2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 cup dry white wine
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. honey
1/2 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 425F. Place ribs on broiler pan, season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 min.
- Turn and roast again for 15 min. or until ribs are browning nicely. Place the ribs in a slow cooker.
- In a bowl combine pineapple juice, vinegar, wine, soy sauce, honey and broth and pour over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours. Stirring every few hours.
- You can thicken the sauce at the end if you like by turning the slow cooker up to high and whisking 2 Tbsp. cornstarch with 3 Tbsp. water and adding it to the sauce.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 min. or until thickened.