This Slow Cooker Fajita Chicken Soup is easy because everything goes in the slow cooker!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- tomato, optional topping
- avocado, optional topping
- sour cream, optional topping
- crushed tortilla chips, optional topping.
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken into slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, salsa, corn, black beans, water, cumin, and cilantro. Pour over chicken in slow cooker. Cook on low for 4-6 hours (or high for 2-3 hours).
- Remove chicken and shred using two forks.
- Put chicken back into slow cooker, add cheese, and let cook for 15 more minutes.
- Serve with your favorite fajita toppings.