One of my childhood favorites made easily in the slow cooker. This Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is so simple to make!
1 (10.5-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
¼ cup milk
½ tsp. oregano
¼ tsp. pepper
¼ tsp. garlic powder
2lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
½ pound ham slices (this doesn’t need to exact, just enough slices to cover the chicken)
1 (6-oz.) pkg. sliced Swiss cheese
1 (6-oz.) pkg. cornbread Stove-Top® stuffing
⅓ cup butter, melted
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, milk, oregano, pepper and garlic powder until smooth. Set aside.
- Add the chicken breasts in an even layer in the slow cooker.
- Add the ham over the chicken in an even layer.
- Next the swiss cheese in an even layer.
- Pour over the soup mixture and use a spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle over the cornbread stuffing mix.
- Pour over the butter evenly over the stuffing.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Serve and enjoy!