Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches made with easy homemade caesar dressing, Parmesan Cheese and a buttery hamburger bun. They are among the easiest
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 hours
Total Time: 5 hours 5
- 6 chicken thighs , bone in and skin on
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup caesar dressing
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 6 hoagie or Kaiser rolls
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Season the chicken with the salt and pepper.
- Place in the slow cooker skin side up.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove from the slow cooker and take the skin and bones off the chicken.
- In a bowl add the chicken, the dressing and the cheese and mix.
- Serve on toasted rolls or hoagie bread.