Cook Time: 3-4 hours
3 chicken breasts
1 (26 oz) bag frozen mixed vegetables (corn, carrots, peas, green beans)
1 yellow onion, diced
1 cup chicken broth
1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Use cooking spray to coat slow cooker.
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of slow cooker, then top with onion and add bag of mixed vegetables.
- Stir together chicken broth and cream of chicken soup in a bowl, then pour mixture over chicken and veggies. For a slightly thinner consistency, add more chicken broth.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours. Prior to serving, remove chicken and dice or shred, then return to slow cooker; season with salt and pepper (to taste) and give a final stir.
- Serve warm with biscuits or a side of crusty bread.