This is the ultimate breakfast worth waking up to! Easily made right in your crockpot. Set it, forget, and devour!
If these potatoes make an appearance on my breakfast table every single morning, waking up will never be an issue.
- 3 russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 onion, diced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille chicken sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can
condensedcream of chicken soup
- Place potatoes, bell peppers, onion, chicken sausage, cheese, sour cream, oregano and basil into a 6-qt slow cooker. Stir in chicken soup; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours or high heat for 2-3 hours.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.