Breakfast Casserole filled with sausage, potatoes, eggs and cheese – all your favorites. This is a wonderful recipe that can cook all night while you sleep. Wake up, make the coffee, and breakfast is ready.
1 pound mild breakfast sausage
1 bag frozen hash browns
8-12 large eggs
¼ cup half-and-half
1-2 packages grated cheese
- Cook to crumbes and drain all the grease from the sausage.
- Place 1/3 of the hash browns in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add a layer of cheese (1/3 the amount you choose to use).
- Top with 1/3 of the sausage.
- Repeat the layers until all the ingredients are used or the cooker is full.
- Place the eggs in a large mixing bowl and whip until frothy.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Pour the eggs over the top of the layers in the slow cooker.
- Cook 7 to 10 hours on low (all night while you sleep).