This casserole has layers of hash browns, ham, cheese and eggs and is bursting with flavor. It’s hearty, filling and incredibly easy to make. And, the best part is, it essentially cooks itself while you sleep.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 6 hrs
Total Time 6 hrs 10 mins
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning blend – divided
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 pounds frozen hash browns – thawed
- 1 pound Hatfield fully-cooked dinner ham – diced
- 1 bell pepper – diced
- 1 small onion – diced
- 3 cups cheddar cheese – shredded
- Green onions – sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, 1 teaspoon House Seasoning blend
- Line your slow cooker with a slow cooker liner or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the crock of your slow cooker, layer 1/3 of the potatoes, 1/3 of the ham, 1/3 of the onion, 1/3 of the pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of House Seasoning blend and 1/4 of the cheese.
- Repeat layer two more times.
- Pour egg mixture over top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Finally, b
eforeserving, place remaining cheese on top, cover and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with sliced green onions on top.