The most amazing,
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 6 hrs 30 mins
Total Time 6 hrs 40 mins
- 3-4 pounds pork ribs (*see note below)
- 32 ounces barbecue sauce (*see note)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the ribs generously on both sides with salt and pepper. Rub garlic powder, onion powder and brown sugar onto both sides of the ribs.
- Line a large baking sheet with tinfoil or parchment paper. Bake the ribs on prepared pan for 15 minutes.
- Flip the ribs to the other side and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Layer ribs in your slow cooker.
- Smother them in barbecue sauce, reserving some sauce for serving later.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3- 3.5 hours, or LOW for 6 – 7 hours. Serve warm with extra barbecue sauce.
*I prefer baby back ribs, but spare, or country-style ribs will also work!
*You can use homemade BBQ sauce, or store-bought. Sweet Baby Rays and Masterpiece brand are my favorites.