Slow Cooker Egg Scramble
2 (12 oz.) bags frozen roasted potatoes (or home fries or hash browns)
2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
1 cup half-and-half
1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce, or to taste
2 teaspoons garlic powder
kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until combined and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Lightly grease slow cooker with non-stick spray and spread potatoes evenly along the bottom of the dish.
- Add cheddar cheese and pour in eggs, half-and-half and Tabasco, if using.
- Carefully mix everything together until combined, then cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.Note: If making this overnight and planning on sleeping for more than 8 hours, cook on warm.
- Transfer to plates, garnish with green onion and serve hot!