Skillet Potatoes with Peppers, Onions and Sausage makes a great side dish or main dish – for dinner or breakfast!
- 1 C of precooked Johnsonville Sausage
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 1/2 yellow pepper chopped
- 1/2 medium size onion chopped
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh herbs combination of oregano, thyme, rosemary, tarragon, etc.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 russet potatoes chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 – 3 Tbsp olive oil
Brown onions and peppers in 1 Tbsp olive oil until soft.
Add in sausage and garlic and stir until sausage is headed through and slightly browned.
Boil potatoes until almost fork tender.
Cover bottom of frying pan with 1 -2 Tbsp olive oil and fry potatoes until brown and crispy.
Add potatoes and fresh herbs into onion and pepper mixture and stir to combine and heat through.