Skillet Meatball Goulash – Italian meatballs cooked and simmered in a hearty homemade gravy along with farfalle pasta. All in one skillet.
Cook Time: 35 mins
1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 medium onion, chopped
1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
3⁄4 cup water
2 tablespoons chili sauce
12 -16 ounces frozen cooked italian meatballs
8 ounces uncooked mini lasagna noodles (aka mafalda)
1⁄2 cup light sour cream
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add gravy, broth, water, chili sauce and meatballs; mix well.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cover; cook 5 minutes or until meatballs are thawed.
- Add uncooked noodles; mix well.
- Cover; cook about 10 minutes or until noodles are tender and meatballs are thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- Sprinkle with parsley.