1 Pound of Ground Beef
1 Tablespoon minced onion
2 Tablespoons of garlic powder
1 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 can (14.5 ounce) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon season salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, minced onion and garlic powder until ground beef is cooked through.
- Drain the ground beef if needed, then place back in the skillet.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes, kidney beans, chili powder, cumin, salt & pepper; mix well and bring to a boil.
- Turn down to simmer and place lid on top.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- *You can use less chicken broth if you like your chili thicker or use more if you like it thinner.