This is really the simplest chicken ever! All you need is 3 ingredients to get an amazing dish! Check out the recipe.
3 ½ pounds of boneless, skinless chicken.
1 (7 ounce) packet of Italian dressing mix.
½ cup of packed brown sugar.
- First clean the chicken and pat it dry.
- Mix the chicken with the Italian seasoning mix and brown sugar until well combined.
- Coat the chicken very well with the seasonings and arrange the chicken in a greased 12×9 pan.
- In a preheated oven to 350° bake the chicken for 50 to 60 minutes and turn it every 15 minutes to brown all the sides.
- Simple, easy and caramelized! This chicken is so sweet and with that unique flavor of the italian seasoning, it turns out amazing!