Shrimp Dip – you’ll want to face plant into this easy to make, gooey dip. Perfect for eating while watching the game or when you entertain friends, you can’t go wrong with this one! Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 1 hr Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins Servings: 4 people
- 1 slice bacon
- 3 medium onions chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 medium tomato peeled and chopped
- 3 c monterey jack cheese shredded
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce more if wanted
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- black pepper
- Cook bacon until crispy, drain on paper towel and crumble.
- Sauté onion and garlic in bacon drippings in a saucepan on medium heat and drain on a paper towel.
- Coarsely chop shrimp.
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 1 hour or until cheese is melted.
- If it’s too thick, thin with milk.
- Serve with chips.